Cloud-Based Email Solutions
Email is absolutely critical to your business. Our Hosted Email Solution delivers the best in Microsoft Exchange without the hardware requirements and management overhead. Exchange can give your company many powerful tools... Read More
Beowulf Proactive Maintenance Plan
Reduce downtime, increase profitability, and make your technology work for you. Beowulf is dedicated to keeping your technology investment up and running smoothly so you can focus on your business. You can relax knowing our partnership with your... Read More
Protect your Business Inside and Out
How Secure is your Network?
Are you at risk?
It's time to get proactive. The Internet offers significant benefits to small and medium-sized businesses, but with it comes many potent security issues... Read More
Proactive Managed Server Support
Flat-rate, fully-managed, 24/7/365 Server monitoring, maintenance, and remediation
Get comprehensive support that includes remote & on-site server remediation services at a flat monthly rate, meaning there are no 'per-incident' charges... Read More
All-You-Can-Eat Helpdesk Support
End-users are human.
Shouldn't their IT support be too?
Your end-users' time is best spent working for your organization, not managing IT issues...
Improve Productivity with Content Filtering
Protect your employees and network by preventing questionable and unsafe content.
Block inappropriate website content from your employees effectively without keeping your staff from the sites and services they need... Read More
How secure is your IT infrastructure?
Although we have helped many of the businesses in the Upstate, we have not had the opportunity to work with you. That’s why I’d like to offer you a Network Health Check worth $250 absolutely FREE as risk-free way for you to get to know us and prove we can do a better job than your current IT guy.
At No Cost Or Obligation, We Will Come To Your Office And…
- Scan for malware, viruses, and other security threats lurking in the background that can slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even allow hackers to access your confidential information.
- Validate your backups are working and check that your current disaster recovery plan would allow you to be back up and running fast in the event of a major network failure or disaster.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
And since most people have been burned before with less-than-competent IT professionals, we want to take the risk away from working with us.
Sign up today for your FREE Network Consultation
Free Network Assessment
Sign up today for a FREE Network Assessment
How secure is your IT infrastructure? Let us evaluate it for free!
Mobile? Grab this Article!